Nikki Kelly Consulting has a proven formula for achieving your business results. We operate in three key phases to ensure you get the desired results and can apply the new knowledge within your organization.
collaboration - credibility - commitment - consistency - change management
the strategy formula
Planning, Execution, & Participation
Planning and execution are both necessary components of the Strategy Formula. Also crucial is the participation of affected
resources, to ensure organizational support.
1. Develop your strategy.
- Understand the current state -- mission, customers, values, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Define the desired state -- vision, goals, competitive advantage
- Agree on the strategy to achieve the vision
2. Execute on your strategy.
- Establish leadership alignment and commitment to the strategy
- Define measures of success
- Develop a tactical plan for strategy execution
- Engage resources to generate support
- Implement system, process and structural changes needed for strategic alignment
- Implement change management tactics
- Ensure knowledge transfer to your organization
3. Achieve your desired results.
- Track outcomes and measure success